Excel Construction Services, Inc. provides a complete line of commercial maintenance and construction services. We are an owner managed company with over 25 years accumulated experience. We have structured our operations and multiple branches throughout the states of California, Arizona and Nevada to permit us to quickly respond to client service requests and emergencies. These services range from simple lock replacements to roll outs of multi-million-dollar improvement projects. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled service to its customers and great benefits and opportunities to its staff!
Established and growing California based commercial construction company is seeking an experienced Locksmith to perform commercial repair and maintenance work throughout Southern California out of our office in Fullerton, CA.
The ideal candidate will be able to ensure timely and proper completion of a high-volume lock and door related work orders. All work is performed in commercial facilities of existing clients, not a sales position. Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
– Provide locksmith services during normal-duty-hours with some work on evenings and weekends, responding to emergencies when needed.
– Provide recommendations regarding industry best practices for locking devices and hardware applications and installations.
– Maintain an inventory of truck-stock spare parts and components for all supported devices.
– Install, repair, and re-key cylinder cores; evaluate and repair door locks; fabricate and provide maintenance in a timely manner.
– Ensure all key locks are compatible with the existing master key system.
– Must have and maintain a current Locksmith license and be proficient in all aspects of locksmith services to include installation, operation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of locks currently installed.
– Experienced with all types of IC cores is required including pinning and decode cores, Re-Key and producing Master Keys.
– Ability to Re-key desks and file cabinets.
– Must be able to cut keys by code.
– Ability to re-key and cut copies for high security and proprietary keyways.
– Experienced with commercial panic/exit hardware a plus.
– Experienced with Low Voltage Magnetic and Cypher locks.
– Experience with door closers a plus
– Experienced in repair and replacement of low voltage systems; including electric strikes, doorbells, handicap access buttons, card readers, intercom systems a plus.
– Must possess excellent troubleshooting skills.
– Ability to safely operate company provided service truck.
– Intermediate computer skills are necessary to be successful.
– Must be able to work with little supervision, with a drive to work quickly and efficiently.
Need Very Good DMV.
Ability to pass background check, drug screen and physical exam.