We are an established multi-state commercial construction company servicing multiple Fortune 500 companies.
Excel Construction Services, Inc. provides a complete line of commercial maintenance and construction services. We are an owner-managed company with over 25 years of accumulated experience. We have structured our operations and multiple branches throughout the states of California, Arizona, and Nevada to permit us to quickly respond to client service requests and emergencies. These services range from simple lock replacements to rollouts of multi-million-dollar improvement projects. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled service to its customers and great benefits and opportunities to its staff!
The Ops. Customer Account Manager reports to and works independently under the general direction of the Operations Dept. Management. The Ops. Customer Account Manager serves as a liaison between the company and our customers and will work in close partnership with the Operations Dept. Management.
The Ops. Customer Account Manager applies best business practices in the implementation of facility-related projects and maintenance activities with a strong customer service ethic.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Develop long-term relationships with a portfolio of customers and connect with key business executives by researching and identifying the needs of the customer.
• Retain and develop new business by evaluating and assessing the nature of client needs to foster a productive and continuing relationship to increase business.
• Forecast and track key account metrics.
• Apply experience, knowledge, and discretion to select the best-suited technicians with the necessary skills and experience to complete the scope of work, and who is best fitted for the customer’s culture, work environment, and expectations.
• Execute pricing strategies and bid pricing for fast-track on future bids.
• Conduct investigations and resolve matters of significance on behalf of management regarding issues that may arise on projects to ensure that services are delivered on time and meet the customer’s expectations.
• Communicate and represent the Company in handling performance issues or handling complaints regarding the assigned technicians that the customer may have about the technicians’ work performance.
• Execute, evaluate and track the performance of technicians at assigned projects to ensure their work assignments are performed in a timely manner, assuring a quality of work that meets Company and customer expectations.
• Execute and manage the on-time completion of customer project schedules, and deadlines by setting clear completion dates and maintain strict adherence to those dates to ensure customer needs and expectations are being met.
• Implement performance tracking of Open and Closed work-orders, with the appropriate technician to mitigate risks and ensure profitability and timely completion.
• Implement and manage SLA tracking adherence to ensure work orders are responded to by the assigned technicians and completed within the agreed-upon customer completion and ensure profitability.
• Attend customer meetings and networking functions to identify opportunities for business development, expansion, and to drive revenue growth.
• Research photos and information provided by customers to make sure that it is uploaded to the appropriate jobs within Field Aware.
- Commercial Construction experience a plus.
• Ability to build rapport with customers.
• Positive and professional demeanor.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently, in addition, to take, follow, and give directions.
• Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Ability to multiple tasks and handle all responsibilities with a strong sense of urgency.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-paced environment.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks with the ability to manage deadlines.
• Consistently handles confidential information with the highest level of integrity and delivers the highest standards of service to customers.
• Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
• Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
• Must have strong computer skills; MS office suite required (Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook
Job Type: Full-time, Exempt
BASIC COMPANY REQUIREMENTS:
- Drug testing required.
- The company operates a smoke-free, tobacco-free, and “Vape” free environment.
About Excel Construction, Inc.:
A growing commercial construction company based in Fullerton, California, continues to expand throughout the Southern California area.
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off benefits – PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement Plan – Company Funded
- Medical & Dental: 100% PAID BY EXCEL FOR EACH EMPLOYEE, 50% PAID BY EXCEL FOR FAMILY.
- Vision: 100% PAID BY EXCEL FOR EMPLOYEE AND FAMILY
- Aflac: 100% PAID BY EXCEL FOR EMPLOYEE – Includes Accident Advantage, Cancer Care, Short Term Disability, Life, and Telemedicine. Employee has option to buy-up for their family.
Job Type: Full-time / Salaried