Excel Construction Services, Inc. provides a complete line of commercial maintenance and construction services. We are an owner managed company with over 25 years accumulated experience. We have structured our operations and multiple branches throughout the states of California, Arizona and Nevada to permit us to quickly respond to client service requests and emergencies. These services range from simple lock replacements to roll outs of multi-million-dollar improvement projects. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled service to its customers and great benefits and opportunities to its staff!
Established and growing commercial construction company is seeking an experienced Senior Plumber with strong troubleshooting skills to perform commercial repair and maintenance work at financial and commercial institutions throughout Southern California.
Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
* Servicing work orders at various financial and industrial locations within Orange / Los Angeles / Inland Empire and surrounding areas.
* Troubleshooting and servicing commercial plumbing fixtures and systems including main lines, roof drains, valves, water closets and lavatories
* Responding to emergency service requests
* Preparing bids, field sketches and bill of materials to complete larger scopes of work requiring return trips
* Plan, layout and complete scopes of work according to job specifications and code requirements
* Communication with company’s management team and its customers
* Properly photographing existing job site conditions and work completion
* Documenting daily work activity and responding to management team inquiries
* Responsible for keeping an updated inventory of all tools assigned to you and making sure they are in good working condition
* Must have excellent trouble shooting experience in commercial and industrial plumbing systems and fixtures
* Should have a variety of construction skill sets including but not limited to basic electrical, carpentry, drywall and painting
* Must have a flexible schedule and be willing to work some nights and weekends as needed at company expense.
* May also be required to travel and stay near job sites overnight occasionally
* Excellent attendance, dependability and reliability are essential
* Expected to be able to work independently and with others depending on scope of work
* Must be able to complete scope of work according to industry quality standards and within prescribed time frames
* Ability to communicate effectively with company’s clients, its management team and other field employees
* Must be able to perform general physical activities common to construction (i.e. climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials)
* Must be able to operate company provided service truck and other equipment safely
* Must have basic computer skills, i.e.: taking photos with cell phone, sending and reading emails
* Must have own hand tools. We will provide snakes and other larger tools necessary to complete scopes of work.
Need clean DMV and background.
Ability to pass drug test and physical.
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off benefits – PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement Plan – Company Funded
- Medical & Dental: 100% PAID BY EXCEL FOR EACH EMPLOYEE, 50% PAID BY EXCEL FOR FAMILY.
- Vision: 100% PAID BY EXCEL FOR EMPLOYEE AND FAMILY
- Aflac: 100% PAID BY EXCEL FOR EMPLOYEE – Includes Accident Advantage, Cancer Care, Short Term Disability, Life, and Telemedicine. Employee has option to buy-up for their family.
Job Type: Full-time, Hourly
Plumbing: 5 years